Jay Bird @HawksNest3
Ever read about Denver Airport and see the murals....the statue of the Demonic horse? How do people remain so ignorant?
08:44 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
07 March, 03:51
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Juan O Savin: Only Solution Is Military

Video blogger Patriot Streetfighter has done a great job speeding up Intelligence Insider Juan O Savin's speech and editing out all of the pauses and the ah's and uh's. The result is 17 minutes of fast-paced logical explanation of how, in light of the foreign-captured U.S. government and its massive election fraud operation, the American military is responsible for returning our nation's civic institutions to the control of the people and their duly elected officials. LISTEN!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Black Cat16 @joanieb
06 March, 02:44
Yes, simply research Denver Airport tunnels and you will see them and all their beliefs.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
06 March, 02:43
VERY deep rabbit hole, Patriots.
(I've personally, and I Do mean in person, Been down)

This is but one of MANY disturbing (understatement of Eternity) "murals", "artwork", "statues", and in-floor/inlay "designs" (including reptilian representations).

What lies at eye-level is nefarious enough. What exists BENEATH...?

SINISTER.
Do some research and you'll find articles about the structures (ones admitted to, anyhow) they BURIED. You know, because they goofed up. Mmhmm.

There are concrete "runways" that are flanked by mounds and air "vents" (stacks, ducts, you get the pic...) for many yards...far from above ground structures/terminal.

It's one of THE most EVIL Energies I have ever encountered.
๐Ÿ‘นโ˜ 

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
06 March, 02:03
I shared this on fb and was told by their fat checkers that it was false information because it was painted in 2020, kek, then I shared this:

https://www.bing.com/image...

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
06 March, 02:02
good catch

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 01:53
At least as far back as the 1980's, but I really think its just a continuation of the Nazi plan/agenda from WWII. The Deep State started interfering with citizens health as far back as 1900.