Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
28 February, 10:13
In response ana coelho to her Publication
Brad Pitt was married to Jolie for many years. Prior to these years she was married to B B Thorton and during this time there is a video of her wearing a necklace with the pendant being a vile of blood. Brad Pitt might not have chosen to get involved with it for the long term but I would have to wonder if he did not dabble in the adrenachrome for a while.... I even wonder if the Brad Pitt you speak of isn't just an actual clone to protect his image.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 February, 08:22
In response ana coelho to her Publication
I think they ALL know it's happening, as many are either gone
or wearing ankle monitors...

Even the commercial for the Golden Globes made a joke that
it might be The Last Awards Show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 February, 08:31
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I hope so. I never watched the Golden Globes. At one point I realized tgey were propping up entertainers. i guess when Entertainment Tonight or whatever it was came out. if i want to watch actors and actresses i would watch a movie. Other than that i can really careless what they wear, where they ate, who they date, etc. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮