NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
28 February, 06:23
#wwg1wga - Fight for our rights and the future of our children

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
I don't even know what that means, "Fight for our rights." Empty talk. Obviously Flynn isn't asking people to take up arms and literally fight. And he can't mean people should go to Twitter and Facebook and fight on those digital battlefields which are completelty closed to us. And he can't be talking about fighting them in the courts or ballot boxes because he knows those systems are hopelessly corrupt. So what exactly does he mean? We already fought when 80 million of us voted for Trump. It was up to Trump, the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, to make sure a foreign power didn't take control of our government. But he didn't do that, and now here we are and Flynn is asking us to "fight for our rights." This is carrot-on-a-stick politics. Keep saying the things we want to hear and we keep following, even though he and his boss haven't honored their oaths to defend the Republic. If I'm wrong and there's a "Plan" then get on with it FFS. Stop telling us what WE must do. We already did our part.
06:59 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply
NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
28 February, 08:16
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
I think you are confusing this platform with Twitter or FB. We are not here to fight with each other. We are here to inform, motivate, to help each other. Use your courage and discernment to help yourself and the others near you first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396