Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Its Always Been About The Children!
Thank You To All The Patriots Around The World, That Have Fought So Hard To Shine The Light, On The True Pandemic/Virus threatening Our World!
#darktolight
#SaveOurChildren
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
https://youtu.be/ZRz4MTSfE...
05:36 AM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
02 March, 02:17
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
We have no idea how this is going to be used against us. Think for a minute: if you were satan how would you get the masses to follow you? Sin? Fame? Fortune? For some, yes, that works. Idiots will sign their lives over.

But, what about Christians.

1. How about creating an issue (order out of chaos) child trafficking, rape, sacrifice, fraud, treason, (ALL HAPPENING) and eventually let the entire nation, hell, the entire world see the disgust. Show them all the horror, deformity, sex crimes, arrests the "bad guys" and reset the nation.

2. Find a hero to do it: DJT. Divide the masses. Play with their emotions. "Lose" the country. Take it back and celebrate a time of "peace."

Meanwhile satan and his minions have taken over EVERYTHING.

Trump is not your savior. He is just a part of the team that is deceiving the world. EVERYONE over us is involved.

This is all part of the great delusion God promised.

Wake up.

He never promised us a drained swamp.

America fa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 04:29
In response Luke Skywatcher to his Publication
Youre right! i give glory to god! my source creator!
DJT is of the light alliance! religion is satanic!
my religion is love! i dont fear anything! we are all one! now its time to evolve as human beings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396