Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
20 January, 07:26
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
So when are those arrests going to happen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 January, 12:29
Will they close the tunnels?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traci Hat @Tracihat
20 January, 12:24
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 January, 12:24
it is good to see you on here mr tafkag

old goat @oldgoat73
20 January, 10:01
we'll see in a couple hours

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 January, 09:50
There have been so many rumors of how it could go down. 😦 I trust POTUS but most of all, God, but this time since Nov. 3 particularly, has been trying. I am SO grateful for my fellow Patriots on the days when I'm low and I try to be there to help others when they are struggling. I will be relieved and overjoyed to be on the other side of this. πŸ™β€WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒβ€

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
20 January, 09:41
I hope so! I'll cross everything including my eyeballs.