Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
28 February, 07:57
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Who is Adam Perry Lang? A chef who worked for Jeffery Epstein in 2000-2001. What happened to him at Jimmy Kimmel's house in 2019? APL restaurant is his, but what is up with the private policy statement. Look at his Yountville restaurant on historic Groezinger Estate House. Groezinger. Look up Groezinger history, this is what I found:
https://www.amazon.com/Gro...

Note: Brand: HRC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
28 February, 07:28
This is one of the list at from only one of the pilots (Many pilots were hired); not by water. Also, he has the house in Palm Beach and Santa Fe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
28 February, 06:37
Is the more people? I'm SHOCKED Bruce Springsteen is not on the list given his close relationships w both Camel Jockey & Killary!
~JustSayin'Bro'πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸΎπŸŽš

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 February, 03:57
I went looking for anything recent of Anthony Keides. There is only one with a mask that could be anybody. Prior to that, the most recent was one of him at the grammys in February of 2019, almost a year before "Covid" and he is with composer Du Yen from China who is wearing a pre-covid fashion mask. Hmmm People are saying he never had any social media accounts and recently all kinds are popping up claiming to be him. Running cover for a gitmoed keides?