VANQUISH DARKNESS @PROPHETIC_WARRIOR
28 February, 02:29
Hi Patriots! new to anonup... glad to be here! In 2017 I received a dream (having never heard of Q or anons at the time) in which I was being told in the dream by the spirit of God, that "if the church would pay attention to something 'called Q anon' then they would know what is truly going on and know how to pray." I was quite amazed after finding Q as a result of a dream. Since that time, God has faithfuly released prophetic insights about Q, and the plan to take down the deep state and so much more. I have recieved regular prophetic dreams about Trump, our nation, and God's purposes for America. I look forward to sharing more. Would love some help in getting followers in order to be an encouragement to the community! #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
Check out the people that I follow. Very good information.
02:31 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response VANQUISH DARKNESS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Go_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Drop the Hammer, click on at the bottom under it