Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 February, 12:59
Sometimes it's tough being around relatives who think you're crazy.πŸ˜‰ [Sigh...] In the past, it was because of simple things, like being a vegetarian. And then for eating organic and using holistic remedies. And for being born-again. I understand they have a different point of view and I love them anyway. But what's really mind-boggling to me is their dislike of President Trump, their love of the dems, and their excitment about the vaccine. One was horribly sick for a whole week after taking the vaccine. Another said she can't wait to take it, saying it will help us all get back to normal, whatever that means. One said she knows of many who got really sick but are fine now. Another said he wants it so he can travel. I felt like an alien. I started to say something, and heard a whisper of "Anti-Vaxxer." Held back, but finally shared what I knew about it & said I'm only against unsafe vaccines. They changed the subject. The sheeplike mentality is scary to witness. Praying for them.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
28 February, 01:09
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
That's why we all have each other's back through all this. My family is like what you describe. No amount of contrary evidence will change their
minds until they see it on main stream. Hold the line and hold your truth. No use trying to awaken them for now. It is obvious they need to cling to their narratives. Lean on all of us when you need. We will one day tell the tales of this insane time and light will shine. Sending support your way! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ˜Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Thank you so much! God bless you -- and your family!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡
01:26 AM - Feb 28, 2021
In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it