True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
27 February, 10:45
Twin Towers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe @Jane_Doe
27 February, 10:52
In response True Patriot to his Publication
Pappy Bush lived too long, and his pretend funeral was too good for him. I hope he is shamed for all to see when the truth comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
I've always wondered out of curiosity what will happen to the children like (Chelsea Clinton, Bush twins & others) when the truth comes out about their parents & relatives. Or are they involved in it up to a certain point. Maybe they'll go into hiding.🤔 Inquiring minds want to know.
11:07 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Jane Doe to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
01 March, 03:45
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
My guess they are in on it. It is a family thing.

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
01 March, 03:08
I'm really curious about the little children.. like crusty tiegan and John legend, Nikki Hilton... the older they get, i assume, the more involved and are on board with it.

Oleda King @Blessed62
01 March, 03:03

Angela Martin @Marangela
01 March, 02:56
I wondered the same. Prince Harry was another child. Maybe the grandparents have him?

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
28 February, 03:34
This show is good! 👊