Clutch Love @Zappa22
I literally have no one to talk to. It's hard sometimes.
03:29 PM - Jan 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zappa22 in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 January, 06:05
In response Clutch Love to her Publication
We got your back fam!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sQuarepeg Alpha @SquarePeg
10 January, 06:03
hey i hear ya! same over here, its very hard, i got partner thinks im crazy for talking about the world and recently Q, had huge fallouts, im on edge waiting for truth to come out, half want to laugh but also worry they will meltdown, had to leave all sm and start again anonymously , its lonely but we're on the right side and will meet our tribe one day ! 😘😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kracken Krew @KrackenKrew
10 January, 03:33
I'm here too!

Clutch Love @Zappa22
10 January, 03:39
In response Kracken Krew to her Publication
Thanks Lady

Becca Fisher @SagePatchouli
10 January, 03:31
Im here

Clutch Love @Zappa22
10 January, 03:32
In response Becca Fisher to his Publication
Thank you. I'm tired of being made feel dumb.