Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Trump and Dan in Texas. No networks are covering it besides Newsmax.
03:06 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
13 January, 10:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OANN DID!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mar Fields @bullbearfields
13 January, 08:01
sir because many of them (networks) will go down in parallel with the activation of the EOs, that's why none of them are there? maybe who knows

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
12 January, 09:59
RightNewsBroadcasting also carried it.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
12 January, 09:59
RightNewsBroadcasting also carried it.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 January, 09:20
White house & RBSN covered it too on YT. Twas commy. and calmy, but not commie. phew.

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
12 January, 09:00
I watched on OAN. They also did an encore presentation about an hour ago.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
12 January, 05:54
That's where i watched it. I had a bookmark where it was supposed to be on you tube, got to listen to the Battle Hymn for 30 minutes then started looking around at 210. I am so ashamed of how the country is treating our POTUS. And all of US as well!

That's where i watched it. I had a bookmark where it was supposed to be on you tube, got to listen to the Battle Hymn for 30 minutes then started looking around at 210. I am so ashamed of how the country is treating our POTUS. And all of US as well!

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
12 January, 05:40
it's litty

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 05:30
I watched it in RSB
https://youtu.be/c_WNI43s3...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 05:32
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
ON rsb stupid auto correct

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 05:32
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
ON rsb stupid auto correct

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
12 January, 05:26
😎RSBN did

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
12 January, 05:26
😎RSBN did

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

I’m no one @Iam4truth
12 January, 04:38
OAN

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
12 January, 04:34
3:01 [13] > 4 > 1111
15:01 > 7
11+7 = 18 = R

TDTNN =72 27 > 9 > 333 > 45 POTUS

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
12 January, 04:33
OAN did brodcast it! At the same time on fox was ACTING FBI.... looking for Capital Crashers! OMG.. LETS TAKE THESE CLOWNS OUT.. THE GIG IS UP! Hey DOJ, FBI, CIA, MSM,.. .. Qwe are coming for all of you!!

#CIAFBIDOJDIDIT

Cob Cob @Colob123
12 January, 04:35
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
There were over 700,000 people watching at 3:00 on a Tuesday on the channel I was on. Did you see the guy with the 17 FOOTBALL JERSEY. I have to keep my spirits up.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
12 January, 04:13
Watched live on RSBN with 807k people

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 January, 04:10
Watched it live on Utube

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
12 January, 04:03
Power thru the People 👊🏻😎💥
#Trump4Ever 🙏🏻

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 January, 03:37
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 January, 03:37
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 January, 03:36
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 January, 03:35
RSBN and George News

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
12 January, 03:34
RSBN and George News