jason fort i should be called meaux @sobergrandpa
why is a stratotanker waiting on af1 , for a trip to florida . now both ahve vanished from tracking
09:04 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by sobergrandpa in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
20 January, 11:52
In response jason fort i should be called meaux to his Publication
motorcade just showed him headed to mara largo, he was waving and thumbs uping the crowd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Ashley17) can see their posts

Constance Grace @Cgiglio
20 January, 10:52
AF1 just arrive in Palm Beach🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spanish Anon @Cocobount
20 January, 10:29
Is he going to fake his death so the military have a plausible reason to impose martial law without being accused of doing a coup?

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
20 January, 10:27
Jason, Thank you for showing me this information. I wouldn't understand how to find it. 💕🇺🇸💕🐸🐸

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
20 January, 10:27
Been a lot of strange activity up there between yesterday and today

Melinda Genitempo @LindyG
20 January, 10:21
Where is the tracking coming from??

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
20 January, 10:20
I did notice that as well......

David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
20 January, 10:18
Oh crap, lol I hope things are going down soon! Only 1 hour and 45 minutes to go until innauguration...crazy

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 10:09
its definetly going to be very interesting to see what comes of this today! i have no clue what to expect. i hear joe wont even be there for it... i know what i want to happen. i know what needs to happen. i know how this ends. i just dont know how we get to that end!

Godly Man @WWCUE
20 January, 10:07
Yep. Watched AF1 disppear right in front of my eyes. Over the water at the ~GA/FL line.

Matt Wil @mattw5150
20 January, 11:51
In response Godly Man to his Publication
the band too lol

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
20 January, 10:05
opsec........

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
20 January, 10:02
Look HERE. Not THERE.

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
20 January, 10:00
🧐