Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 February, 01:11
5 to 4. Let's go. Wake up time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
I've been sick, had to work and catching up on cleaning..... out of the loop now, Level 1 is the end? We get nuked? Is this why people are saying to rub iodine on the throat area? I pray I am way off......
07:21 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Chris WWG1WGA @ChrisWWG1WGA
01 March, 12:35
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
This Defcon 4 alert is for Military in Iraq and not USA. Your safe bit do pray for the troops over in ME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 12:49
In response Chris WWG1WGA to her Publication
I so promise to keep praying! 🙏✨💞🕊️

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
27 February, 09:08
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Don't worry. This is all part of the plan, so that the military can finally take action and finish all of this. Military is the only way, remember?

27 February, 09:16
In response Chen the Cat to his Publication
Thanks, I sure do remember. Not going to worry too much. I stress out here and there.