JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
Melania in black = funeral —> death of the US CORP
waving bye bye to the corrupt CORPORATION
remember this moment for ever ...it was a bye bye waving to the old guard ...

A moment to REMEMBER IN THE HISTORY
FREEDOM
08:56 AM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by 117InTheNameOfWeThepeople in this post can reply
Barb Jackson @DDnKyraJean
24 January, 11:22
In response JFK JFK to his Publication
Are you aware, that the flag hanging in the courtroom is a gold fringe flag? Have you ever noticed it and wondered what is symbolizes? Have you ever asked, why is this flag different than the one we were taught to praise, love, and be loyal to? We never questioned it. The gold fringe flag is historically used during times of war in maritime admiralty law(which we are in right now as well). So in other words, the gold fringe flag symbolizes maritime law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
24 January, 11:25
In response Barb Jackson to her Publication
Which I'd bet started with the Crown/ Vatican when our Constitution was changed!
Also the BAR exam apparently has ties to them as well! Glad now I did not go to law school!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
20 January, 09:15
Buttons count ... Think Military

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
20 January, 08:57
I got the funeral vibe too. Love it.