Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thx @ghostezra

This is all true, what you are watching really is a movie. Dont get your drawers in a wad, it had to be this was to save lives. Every, EVERY possible scenerio was considered&this was the least amount of loss of life.

Things are not what they seem right now. Trump and his team of 8k are running the show. The actor playing Biden is a whitehat that was put in place for a short season aften the real Biden was arrested. That happened middle of 2019. Most of what you are seeing right now is to wake up the masses. Take heart, great things are coming. The end of political corruption and power back to the people under the original constitution of 1776 and not the DC corporation. There are 100s of millions of us in this together. Never forget that.As for personal life,God has a plan and nothing is outside of his sovereignty. He knew those who may leave amd those who stay. If they've left your life, it means God has to make space for some new friends that are on the way!
06:37 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
We the People @grandmatobe
04 March, 11:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
fake government doesn't need our tax dollars. I'm already beginning to stress out over April 15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
05 March, 12:09
In response We the People to her Publication
Me too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
04 March, 08:18
I would like to know if Klaus Schwab has been dealt with , anyone ????

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 11:36
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
idk

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 March, 11:45
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
That is a very good question. Adnon, Gates, Soros et. al. have at least been acknowledged as being Deep State Assets. Schwab hasn't had barely a whisper. He must be REALLY bad! I've seen some of his speeches...he's REALLY bad! I bet he hides in Switzerland.

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
04 March, 08:13
Thank you for pointing it out again!! Even on January 6th when watching the fake funeral 'inauguration' movie w Gaga in her hunger games outfit. Not for one second did i believe it was real. And not a day goes by where I don't think: "WTF is wrong w people" I just see little obedient children instead of sovereign human beings. It's a bizzare feeling.

04 March, 11:39
In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication
You - Nana
Same. thoughts

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
04 March, 11:53
In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication
😂January 20th that is - sorry getting mixed up about all the fake dates.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
04 March, 08:02
Thank you! I know this in my heart but I often struggle. I did get more popcorn today though! ;)

04 March, 11:40
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
😘😇💜

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
04 March, 07:12
I really hope bidan is a blackhat who made a deal. No matter what people will hate that person under the mask.

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 07:32
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
Aren't you glad you are the person wearing the mask. I wondered how that was going to work out.

Marley McCord @Marley808
04 March, 08:06
In response Freedom 24. to his Publication
am i teally the only one who gets a kick out of the fake biden??? i cant stop laughing at his gaffs because i know its an actor...a really good one too. that actor should get an emmy not cuomo 😂

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
04 March, 07:03
😢It might not be friends who left... it could be family members.

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
27 February, 06:56
how they get jill biden to go along? that is jill biden!

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
27 February, 09:06
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Nope not Jill Biden! is an actor

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 09:20
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
Jill acting for a lighter sentence??

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
27 February, 06:42
This is really the only scenario that makes any sense given the information available having done exaustive research. None the less, we all wish it was over already.

Mac Rob @Mhammer187
27 February, 06:40
amen 🙏

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
27 February, 06:40
beautiful. thank you for lifting others. we are stronger together. wwg1wga

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
04 March, 09:41
In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication
But thats just it, alot of us are alone! We want to believe! so easy to be fooled now days! everything is too easy to fake! And alot of them who you thought you could trust have disappeared in the purge or have proved themselves to be shills! ☹️☹️☹️☹️