Kim Runner @kimrunner
ICYMI...Here is the replay of Kansas' speech at CPAC...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
02:21 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
27 February, 03:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love how is son introducedd him as the first America First Secretary of State!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
27 February, 02:55
He gave a very good motivational speech...but I have to say, the "next 4 years" part has me genuinely concerned because if that is what we will have to do, if we will have to ride this out for 4 more years of having to endure an illegitimate government and continue waiting, then there is going to be a mass exodus after March 4th. We've already lost a great deal of people in this movement. Yes, they are awake, but in all honesty, people are starting to feel played. I just hope that it doesn't turn out that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
27 February, 03:06
In response Mathy Granna to her Publication
I thought the exact same thing. The beginning was positive but reiterated what we already knew about how great things were under Trump. 🤔 Hope I'm missing something.

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
27 February, 02:48
So good! Thanks for sharing!

Jeter Dog @jeterdog
27 February, 02:28
👍Mike Pompeo just "HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK" with his speech at CPAC2021 in Orlando Florida today.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
27 February, 02:23
So good. Can't wait to hear from the boss tomorrow!