Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 February, 08:05
This military take down of the Federal Reserve was done in order to remove the last vestiges of the old D/eep State SWIFT system

Tues. 23 Feb. the QFS switch was turned on and liquidity released to Zurich platforms.

On Wed. 24 Feb. at 4:30 am EST Quantum Financial System funds were released. At 10 am EST that day they shut down the Federal Reserve System and didn’t allow any more bank wires to go through the old SWIFT System. By 6pm EST the QFS had been absorbed by the new US Treasury, the fiat US Dollar had crashed and the new gold/ asset-backed US Treasury Note had been activated– the Cabal and old Central Banking System had been completely cut off from using We the People taxpayer dollars.

On Thurs. 25 Feb. at 2am EST the QFS trading platform containing 23 global currencies, activated. The total activation of the QFS System occurred by 4 pm EST that day.

NESARA would kick off between Mon. 1 March and Wed. 15 March.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cristobal Heights @GraniteStateTexasPatriot
27 February, 11:33
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Do we get our all of our debts paid off during this timeframe as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
i screenshotted this, I'm no expert on whats going to happen, but thought it was important enough to hold onto for guidance, for me anyway
01:05 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Cristobal Heights to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeepriot in this post can reply
Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
27 February, 08:07
In response Jeep Riot to his Publication
I think its is one car loan, one house mortage, credit report cleared, im not sure about creidt cards maybe the MAIN like Capital One, Chase or anything with JP Morgan name, Student loans bc most of the % you pay back go to Dems pockets as they have invested in some of those loan companies - Fresh start We all need it!

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
27 February, 10:57
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
bummer, i have neither and only 1 credit card thats not so bad.