Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
01 March, 05:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I know some say he is here with us. If that is true, what a wonderful surprise for all the world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
28 February, 03:27
Yassssss πŸ™ŒπŸ» I like the way you think! πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
28 February, 12:44
you’re not kidding! wa-la! boomπŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
27 February, 10:12
it's still too soon...still need DECLASS

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
27 February, 09:41
id love to see john denver sitting on a stage dark to light singing "Here comes the Sun (son) and jfk comes in john john moment

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
27 February, 09:18
OH YEAH

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 February, 08:47
πŸ₯°

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
27 February, 08:27
Ultimate Cool!

Willa Belle @WillJBella
27 February, 05:28
'Eye of the Tiger' playing as he walks out...

JQsh G21 @JQshG
27 February, 04:24
Would be cool, but I personally feel like that golden Trump is a false flag waiting to happen. They're trying to make it look like we worship Trump, but if they really knew what it mean to support him, they would know we follow God only.

Having Fits @HavingFits
27 February, 02:59
I thought it was a cake pop too.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
27 February, 02:41
Well, I think my anonmates know how I feel about a good Trojan Horse in the midst of a storm.

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

Margaret OConnor @Whoopiecat1963
27 February, 01:19
Meanwhile, worldwide MSM response...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 February, 12:45
KAREN: TRUMP DOESNT WORK THAT WAY GOOD IDEA BUT NOT HAPPENING

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
27 February, 12:26
NoW THAT would be amazing. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯