Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Pompeo today 1:30 est for Cpac. Trump tomorrow at 3:40 est. Don't miss them both.
12:17 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
28 February, 12:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How about a post about all the doorknob murders/suicides?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 February, 05:06
He said we have to put up with this crap for 4 years. My heart sank........ I can not! He dashed my hopes......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Nance @Gbcnance
27 February, 07:01
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Remember, there must be misinformation and we cannot let them know our battle plan and dates. Right now I feel like everyone is hopeful something will habben tomorrow during President Trump's speech, but in actuality, i believe most of us anons, who felt we knew what would probably happen and when, will be just as surprised when something does happen as the sheep. #wwg1wga

Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
27 February, 02:45
i watched Pompeo, his speech was good BUT I may have to high of expectations because i thought it was the smae ole same ole shit. NO DIRECT TRUTH SPEAKING. The left will not wake up listening to COMMS and i am bored listening to it too

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
27 February, 02:49
There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside #TeamTrump ! We are committted to helping them finish what JFK started! #MikePompeo We Hear You Loud and Clear! There will be 100,000's of #Grinders and #PipeHitters that will make you and your Mama proud!

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
27 February, 02:37
I looked into getting tickets for CPAC, but then I saw that masks were required... No. Just no.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
27 February, 02:19
Thanks for having our back. PIPE HITTERS UNITE.

A@i@a Sa@l[h@v[* @ADisa555
27 February, 01:49

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
27 February, 01:04
Will be watching both with baited breath.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
I bought more popcorn for this weekend
RIP. America Inc!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 February, 12:41
Link for live coverage of CPAC:
https://youtu.be/MJ9cjtGXT...

Love you Patriots! Great weekend!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 February, 12:29
Does anybody know what station is carrying it?

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
27 February, 12:52
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Link for live coverage of CPAC:
https://youtu.be/MJ9cjtGXT...

Love you Patriots! Great weekend!🇺🇸

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
27 February, 08:40
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Right Side Broadcasting on its YouTube channel also carrying - unedited; no "real time" editing or interruptions; and has posted each speaker's segment on its channel - same = full, unedited.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
27 February, 12:19
👍👍👍