Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 February, 09:55
Current Mood...The Best is Yet to Come!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You can't kill greatness. Have an excellent day today. 432hz.
11:33 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 12:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost ... bad hrtz ... ripping headache from this ... WhatTheActualFuk?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Jill Taylor @Trad55
27 February, 02:42
BLM emerged in 2013 after Trayvon Martin. MJ attributes this video/song in 1996. Unless he cut this video after 2013, somebody else created the montage.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
27 February, 02:49
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
I just posted below. BLM created 2013. MJ quote 1996. Delta = 17.

Patriots Uknighted @patriot_Uknighted
27 February, 02:30
ok so is MJ still living and isnt he part of Q is the justice for all agaist the tyranical crap we been living?

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
27 February, 12:55
I was thinking about this video yesterday and couldn't remember the song. He isnt just singing this song for BLM for sure but maybe to WAKE THEM UP to the much much LARGER picture? jmo TY for the 432hz Ghost Ezra Much Appreciated.

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
27 February, 12:43
MJ❤💪 Wow!!

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
27 February, 12:13
and its 7:17 long.... no coincidences......

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 February, 11:59
Hmmm...I don't believe Michael Jackson was a part of BLM. This video was created to make it look like he was. I am sure Michael thought all lives matter. I love Michael....but not BLM. This just doesn't makes any sense.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 February, 11:38
Thank you! Same to you...
432 will help! :)