Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 February, 12:06
Fam,

Post your best memes and articles related to the awfulness of the Covid vaccine below.

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
My elderly uncle in the Uk just collapsed and died. He had taken the second dose of the Pfizer vax 2 weeks ago. on the same day another elderly uncle in Vancouver had a fatal heart attack. He had recently taken the vax. None of the family are yet to acknowledge the correlation. God help us..
10:55 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SaiKate108 in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 March, 02:17
In response Kathleen Ahern to her Publication
I am so sorry. This is hearbreaking. I hope and pray that the truth hits the sleeping masses soon. I spread information everyday, but there is way, way too much blind trust in the medical mafia. 😢 Prayers for you and your family.💐❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kari Slawson @kbritt
01 March, 02:15
Condolences to you and your family 😢🙏🏻

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 February, 09:27
Kathleen I am so sorry for your loss.

I honestly thought it would take people to have family members affected by the vacc before they woek up to it so it is VERY scary to hear people are still not seeing the connection :(

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
27 February, 09:30
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you 💗. maybe they will after a while. The problem is his daughter is responsible for promoting rhe vax in London. There will be a lot of guilt in seeing the truth.