Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
27 February, 10:51
In response April Evans to her Publication
Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
27 February, 10:36
the hardest part ofbthese disorders is being their family member. And every fiber in your being is shouting within "you have a mental disorder" while trying be loving because the world is not loving of the mental problem. currently an ex brother in law who is into the art of looking like a female but he isnt gay-WHILE his oldest says he's gay but woman dressing Dad cant stand that his son is gay, 2 other sons are frigging confused because they have a father painting his fingernails-purple hair-lives glitter and unicorns more than little girls do 🤢 and their older brother says hes gay but living with a female who is also confused herself. one of the sons has talked about hormones for changing himself 😔 and i just want to be able to see my nephews. and my sister is no where in their life-off doing her own life while claiming to always "gonna go to court" to get them but hasn't. maybe the toughest part of mental disorders is the family trying to be loving without giving "approval" vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Christus Vexed @jefzef
27 February, 10:25
I want to know who sits around and thinks this shit up.

Wait. No I don't.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
27 February, 10:20
😬attack helicopter ima stay away from that freak, what no avenger gender. is that a hurricane. theres a key, theres a poke man ball thingy,a black dot. sir sir sir you are not a poke man ball thingy yes idc how small it is.
Ok im with you you these folk have mental disorders 😐

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
27 February, 10:44
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Avenger Gender! hahaha! 🤣🤣🤣

Have Faith @rAnnbci
27 February, 10:12
Oh, come the Fu€k on....

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 February, 10:12
These people need mental, emotional and spiritual healing, not surgery and hormones, which does not help the underlying problem. It may mask it and keep them distracted for a bit. Another serious evil preying on disturbed individuals for profit. politics and control. 🙏🙏🙏
Dear God we need you now!

Its Donna @duke347
27 February, 10:08