WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS YET????? 💗🙏🕊️💫

This is EVERYTHING... it's ALL right here!!! 💗🙏🕊️💫
👇👇👇👇
WATCH THIS NOW AND THEN SHARE IT FAR AND WIDE!!!💗🙏🕊️💫

IF THIS IS ALL YOU DO THIS WEEKEND THIS WILL BE ENOUGH!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
🙏YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING REALLY INSPIRING TO WATCH THIS WEEKEND TO BOOST YOUR WEARY SOUL!!!

🙏YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME AMAZING THINGS ARE COMING OUR WAY!!!

🙏YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET A SNEAK PEAK AT WHY I FEEL OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT TRUMP KEEPS SAYING THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

EVEN WATCHING THE TRAILER IS JUST... WOW!!!

💗🙏🕊️💫💗
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
09:08 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
27 February, 09:33
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
costs $ to watch it - $6 not so much but it rubs me the wrong way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 09:41
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏
Yes I feel the same exact way... I wish it was for free! It is so sad to me bc it really is such an important message but at the same time i also innerstand they need to make a living and cover their costs for the years of research and time that must have gone into to putting this amazing documentary together. I have been wondering (and hoping) if maybe this one will be free at some point since there is no charge for the first one? (Either way, IMHO For me the trailer really is enough to INSPIRE and see that all of this GREATNESS is already there for us!!!) ❤️🙌❤️🕊️💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
27 February, 09:19
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I needed this so much right now. Many of these folks in the trailer I have listened to, watched for many years... the future is bright! Believe and have Faith!

27 February, 09:23
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
❤️🙌❤️🙏❤️🙌Yes!! and Yay!!1 I felt the same way... so so uplifting!!!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
27 February, 09:19
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I needed this so much right now. Many of these folks in the trailer I have listened to, watched for many years... the future is bright! Believe and have Faith!