Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 February, 01:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love that. It's true.
“for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.” 2 Timothy 1:7
“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
“Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
27 February, 12:16
changing thoughts to positive using your heart mind will enhance your (aura) energy field and then add in the frequency/vibration - unstoppable. Nothing can stop what is coming
The trifecta 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 February, 11:52
I go to bed every night with music at 432hz tuning playing beside me! ❤️

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
27 February, 09:53
These past 4 years I've taken time out and devoted life to me with no life partner.
I'm now able to see so much clearer now. I meditate often and bring so much awareness to those who couldn't do the same. It truly is a beautiful thing.
You matter. I so definitely owed it to myself. ❤❤❤❤

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
27 February, 09:41
My Nephew that's getting married Sunday in Orlando has same Birthday as Tesla.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
27 February, 09:31

North *** @Northstar
27 February, 09:09
!!! Y3S "The sky is not the limit!" 3