Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
27 February, 09:42
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
DR. SEUSS?! MARK TWAIN? LET'S CANCEL CONFUSCIOUS & CHINESE LITERATURE... I'M DONE WITH THE #commie RADICAL INSANE ROUTINE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
27 February, 09:07
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Im so tired of this cancel culture...what right do they have to say this about Dr Seuss...who are they to make all these decisions of what stays or goes...I dont remember ever giving anyone the right to make decisions for me...interesting they pick Dr Seuss....maybe this cancel culture needs a dose of its own medicine...see how they like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 09:14
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I think the public is going to get quite sick of all this. As in the Sheeple public

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 February, 09:14
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I think the public is going to get quite sick of all this. As in the Sheeple public