Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I pray for You all as I pray for me and thank god for sending his son Jesus to wash us all clean and purify us in immortality forever, as he did. Time to awaken to the truth that all you seek is already within You now, as it is all around you always.🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

John 3:16
*For God so loved the world,
*that he gave his only begotten Son,
*that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
*but have everlasting life.

In Jesus's Name Amen ❤️🙏
08:48 AM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
28 August, 09:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN 🙏🏼❤️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
28 August, 08:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
28 June, 06:59
🙏🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
25 June, 12:21
God bless us everyone! ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 June, 12:21
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏🕊️

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
25 June, 02:31
Above All Else.
Amen.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 May, 10:46
i love you too♥️🕊🌹

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 May, 10:45
i love Jesus♥️🤍❣️