Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
Mark Stoneweapon @stoneweapon
27 February, 09:25
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
This was a pivotal moment in my life like many others.
Not a day goes by where I don’t think about the justice that must be served to bring closure and peace to the families that continue to suffer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 February, 09:39
In response Mark Stoneweapon to his Publication
I thought I had my closure. Mom died last July at 98 years. I walked the dog by the hospital this morning and the thought we weren't with her was heavy on my heart this a.m. The family waved to her from the parking lot (all 20+ of us) the night before she died. Little did we know that night it was our final good-bye. Their hoax (whoever they were) was evil and it continues!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 February, 08:50
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
No surprises on who is named in this document but it is so evil and sad. The world deserves to know the truth. Thanks for posting.