Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 February, 12:29
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
The only thing I'm sure of is our american. Does anyone recognize anything else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 February, 12:06
trop cool 😎✊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
27 February, 11:55
It looks like the POW/MIA flag, but i'm not sure either.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 February, 11:52
is that a Punisher flag?????

Melissa Altendorf @Mellyndorf
27 February, 09:10
Is that on the platform outside the WH? The night of the mystery smoke? I thought maybe the Punisher too...but not sure 🤔🤔🤔

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
27 February, 08:49
Punisher?

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
27 February, 11:54
In response Have Faith to her Publication
It is a movie where a man gets revenge on the people who killed his family; it is actually a really good movie. The punisher mask is usully used in a lot of Q posts.