Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Twisted AsFuxk @TwistedZen
27 February, 07:51
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 February, 07:53
In response Twisted AsFuxk to her Publication
I know , but i can't give up on people & Humanity. I still have adult children and family members , and friends that i care about that are still asleep. I can't and won't give up ever 😊❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Libre @AussieChick
27 February, 07:51
Great Analogy. I really am alarmed at their lack of interest in even reading anything that is not MSM.Even worse I'm worried what their reactions going to be when woken up by disclosures😳😳its not going to be pretty..😱😱😭😭🀬🀬

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
27 February, 07:06
Exhausting.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 February, 07:07
In response Lisa Smith to her Publication
Very 😩