Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 February, 10:26
KEK! my husband had an old friend over today who moved from L.A. but today he came by, as he had something to pick up he gave to my husband, while he was still here in L.A. They talked and at some point my husband mentioned that a lot of people seem to think that something might happen and Trump comes back. His friend was laughing at him and said, there is no way, where do you get this stuff from? (he dd not mention me, just online) He told me afterwards and I told him, well your friend will see it eventually himself. Those who laugh now, won't when it all comes to pass... But then husband shut down again. Let's see what happens on Sunday, as I asked him to watch it with me. Where he said, if it's just another one of those Texas Wall Speaches that did not say anything important, I rather not watch. But I got him to set it on the calendar either way. 🙏🏻 So please President Trump, we are all praying for you, to return to us!!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
Dam being in a different time zone I'll be at work (Monday)
01:01 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ehcor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JAde Roiste, click on at the bottom under it