Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
23 February, 07:52
Anyone ever figure out what to do when they find the Rabbit in the hole?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
keep digging, hit head on rabbit hole,ask fren๐Ÿธ,run! red pill, shear annoying stubborn ๐Ÿ‘ w/ bad hair day when u show them facts and they cringe into denial,refrain from bitch slap, be nice, dig ,dig ,dig...๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘ปEzra ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป no โ™‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ!, ENEMA red pill really ,really annoying ๐Ÿ,email self so I can prove I knew w/o na na told U SO w/ family members I can't break up with. breath!!!๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ,monkeywerxโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš€,walk the ๐Ÿ• in the ๐Ÿฅถโ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ๐ŸŒจ๐ŸŒช๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒฆ:just at that wrong intense moment while watching live cam,thank dog for pulling your attention away!...๐ŸฆTrump โค๏ธ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป...... so ... nothing to see here....ha! ๐Ÿ•&๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’กI am ๐Ÿฅœ's. 107, Gene decode D.U.M.B.S๐Ÿ‘ฝ'S??? โค๏ธsantasurfing ๐Ÿฟ,real xanon raw๐Ÿ˜ฑ,๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿคฏ, nanny๐ŸŒny,...๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿ˜ญ...17 Trump returns!!!....BIG EXHALE, START ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿฉฑ๐Ÿ‘•company, perhaps adopt child...dont worry be happy....exhale.๐ŸŒˆโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปexit rabbit hole...oh sorry what was the question????
01:38 AM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Elevn11) can see their posts

Having Fits @HavingFits
09 March, 03:27
In response Christy Hamer to her Publication
Oh noooo you took the easy way out. Try it,it's fun : stream of consciousness of what your dig is including emojis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป They can get quite original

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
02 March, 01:38
In response Having Fits to her Publication
ahhh I just asked "how are you doing today?"

Having Fits @HavingFits
02 March, 05:25
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
I had so much fun with that post. It is one of my favorites.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
02 March, 01:37
In response Having Fits to her Publication
oh, I hear ya. Even my family who are Trump supporters don't believe there is any hope, but I still believe. I want to say I told you so.

Keressa Bruce @Kere
02 March, 01:40
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
You're not alone!! I'm so tired of them laughing at me too!! Don't they remember Noah!! I'm so grateful God didn't make us go through the 120 years of ridicule that Noah had to survive!!!