Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 11:15
Look yall check it out:
All these Dem cities are looking for bailouts after they stole yalls money and retirements&spent the money on other shit or just took it outright.
Pull the audits of these cities&counties.You will find some things they have in common.
You can find the audits at your state govt sites usually under state dept of treasury audit divisions.
Pull audits for last 5yrs. They are divided by funds usually having separate audits for each fund, like School dept audits, Transportation, sheriff, debt servicing etc.funds. Check a few things they will all have in common.
They hide money for yrs in undesignated fund balances while telling you they are out of money and need to raise your taxes.Much of this is spent on pet projects that if you look hard enough you will find in many cases on projects they hide ownership in.
They enormously over estimate expenses in the budget every year.
They enormouly under estimate revenue in the budget every year.
They steal! doqho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
26 February, 11:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I live in IL...we all know. We try to vote them out. Shocking right? We have had Dominion voting here since early 90's. That's when all of the counties of IL turned blue...when they didn't.

CA crashes first, NY crashes 2nd, IL crashes last!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Ball @Hball
26 February, 11:41
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
it is so sad. Chicago has so many beautiful buildings and structures. My husband drives a truck and it has pained him to see that city turn to what it is now.😢

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I get it! I work in construction & own a trucking company. I've watched this garbage play out. They've tried to buy me...I don't work directly in Chiraq. I do work for other contractors that work in Chiraq, I still have to make a living.
11:51 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Heather Ball @Hball
27 February, 12:44
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
He drives for a company that pretty much goes all over, even into Mexico.. Chicago and parts of California make him "cranky"😂 He ised to love the Chicago area. Not so much now.