Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Brian Tyler @Btyler73
27 February, 09:34
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
MY TRUMP LEADS THE PACK!!! never follows behind anyone!! fix the photo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
27 February, 08:45
Do you have the source of that, I tried to find it but not been succesful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
27 February, 08:50
In response Dana***** ****** to her Publication
i saw thus on telegram ill yru looking for it again 😊

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
27 February, 08:36
Wow!!!👊💥🙏

27 February, 08:49
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 February, 11:24
I remember when Putin gave Trump a thumbs up sign when Trump arrived for that group photo in Europe with all the leaders. He also gave Trump the soccer ball and said the ball was now in Trumps court. Ironically the dems accused Trump of colluding with Russia. Yes he did, he colluded to dismantle the NWO!

27 February, 11:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😊

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
27 February, 12:09
Go hard like Vladimir Putin!

27 February, 12:18
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
😊❤️😊

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 February, 11:59
Awesome!
Do you happen to have a link? 🙏

27 February, 12:14
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Ive tried looking i canybfind it, i saw it on telegram😊