Que Thom @Qthom
19 February, 09:05
I AM A PHYSICIAN, SON,BROTHER,FATHER, GRANDPA,AND SCIENTIST. I HAVE TO ADMIT, THESE ARE CRAZY TIMES, AND I HAVE AN OPEN MIND TO EVERY BIT OF WHAT IS BEING THROWN OUT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
I am a hospitalist NP and it's good to hear another health care provider comment on here. I work in a very liberal hospital and all the docs and other NPs are liberals. I feel so lost at work when discussing COVID. My co-workers think I am crazy because I won't get the vaccine. I have tried red pilling them some what but they are so closed off. I am very afraid of the future of our country when science fully becomes a commodity.
10:05 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Que Thom to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pdward2007 in this post can reply
Que Thom @Qthom
26 February, 10:11
In response Porscha Ward to her Publication
TRUST ME. ALL OF MEDICINE HAS BEEN INFILTRATED AS OUR ACADEMIC UNIVERSITIES CLEARLY HAVE. WHERE I WORK HALF OF THE PHYSICIANS THINK AS WE DO. THE OTHERS DRINK THE KOOLAID. REMEMBER EVEN THE PHYSICIANS ARE SCARED TO BECOME CONTROVERSIAL. THEY WANT TO DO THEIR WORK AND NOT CAUSE ANY WAVES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
26 February, 10:18
In response Que Thom to his Publication
I see that. You're lucky you have people to talk to about the truth in this world. There is strength in numbers. I am alone in a blue sea! I am sure if I spoke up about my political beliefs and specifically about COVID, they would find a way to fire me.
We have several new hospitalists that just completed residency and, yes, they are indoctrinated. I am so tired of my colleagues and even friends from work professing to follow science (one even wears Fauci socks!!). It is not science if the conclusions are based on your benefactor's request.