Only people mentioned by Gingerred42 in this post can reply
Just Rey❌❌ @ReySoloXX
28 February, 12:17
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
youre doing great things, Lucas. i appreciate you keeping the few of us together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
28 February, 04:06
Thanks for the ride Lucas @Gingerred42 , its a real honor riding with these amazing Patriots, i followed and liked all. Echoed your train. IFBAP
@Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Green @Anne72
27 February, 08:22
❤️Thank you for the ride. Blessed Be ❤️🙏

Paula PVTrump @PVTrump
27 February, 06:11
Thanks for including me @Gingerred42 !! @PVTrump following all !! #TrumpPatriot

Elena Iove @Camberu71
26 February, 10:19
WE LOVE YOU MR.FLYNN AND ALL PATRIOTS FIGHTING TO SAVE THE CHILDREN AND HUMANITY! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SACRIFICES YOU HAVE MADE AND CONTINUE THE FIGHT!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
26 February, 10:18
One of my top 4 heroes!
1. Jesus
2. Donald J Trump
3. General Mike Flynn
4. Admiral Mike Rogers