Tim Larlee @timlar
DO NOT GIVE UP BUT FOR A MOMENT BEFORE THE MIRACLE HAPPENS

When i hit bottom from addictions i ended up in treatment centers,psychiatrist. I suffered loss on all levels

Life had beat me to the ground and then some. I didnt know if i wanted to go on or not. I ended up dying from an overdose. As i sat all alone in that hosiptal i had to askmyself " am i worth saving"" I had fallen so low could i even do it?

The answer was no i could not of my own pulled myself out of hell though God could. BUT FOER THE GRACE OF GOD I WAS SAVED

They told me in my 12 step group " do not give up but for a moment before the miracle happens."

The miracles did happen . Though they happened bit by bit. It took everything inside of me to stay sober against a life threatening disease. They told me the ends were the same jails institutions and death I had done all those.

God saved me. So i decided to make my life a gift to all of mankind by being generous , forgiving compassionate

DO NOT GI
09:59 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tim Larlee, click on at the bottom under it