Tim Larlee @timlar
As Canadian i love Trump just as much as all good American Patriots. This is because Patriotism is of the Heart as courage, love for ones contrymen and TRUE Patriotism moves beyond borders, colors, races, languages.

I pray for Trump every night and the Mighty Alliance and Patriots. When you think about it they have been non stop witch hunt for over four years now against the President. The courage is of the Lion , the Lion of Judea from the Lineage of David. yes, Trumoo IS GODS DAVID. David defeats the goliath behemoth of evil and corruption

He didnt have to do this. In many ways he did not want to . UNtil his heart could not possible say no to it. THIS WAS HIS CALLING ALL ALONG AND OUR OWN AS GOD WITHIN HIM

Today i send you all good cheer. I send you renewed hope, security , peace , abundance
Our brother said he came to bring us all more abundance IN ALL WAYS JOYOUS AND GOOD .

THE GREAT AWAKENING HAS BEEN UPON US FOR AWHILE NOW. WE ARE IN IT.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
09:51 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
26 February, 10:38
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
thank you! we needed a lift!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
26 February, 10:38
thank you! we needed a lift!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
26 February, 10:20
God Bless you Patriot🙏🏻 We are all family and we love you❤️

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
26 February, 10:14
WWG1WGA
#HumanRace

Truth Balms @Goodmoodfood
26 February, 09:55
I feel this too! God raised this feeling up on me, I’m a South African living in Australia, what do I care about America? But God turned my head towards the courage of the patriots, and I am now American in my heart, praying daily for this great country, and for her beautiful people, to be the light at the end of the tunnel that we will all follow 🔥❤️

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
26 February, 10:22
In response Truth Balms to her Publication
We are all family and we love you❤️God bless you Patriot🙏🏻