Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
I live about an hour away from Detroit and almost every night in Michigan Planes have been spraying stuff in the air, I tried to melt some of the snow in my front yard he just turned black and it stunk
08:43 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
27 February, 01:21
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I appreciate your answers to my thoughts yet when I tried to respond to your messages on your profile, it forbade me :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
27 February, 03:28
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
should work now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
26 February, 09:18
It's disgusting what they are doing..manipulating the weather and chemtrails to poison the air...these people need to be sent to HELL

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
26 February, 09:10

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
26 February, 09:10
im from West Michigan...just south of holland.....my snow wouldnt melt in the microwave