LQve Trump @LoveTump
We will NOT be silenced!

LOVE this new platform
02:10 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Red 55S @Red55S
13 January, 12:20
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Yes, this new anonup.com ROCKS!! Finding all my friends and family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 January, 04:11
It is amazing isn't it :) Just what we needed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 January, 02:45
MUST WATCH PATRIOTS

Russian researcher stated that Star Fortresses were part of giant fractal stars, were antediluvian and COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BUILT BY MAN

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
AETHER by Marcia Ramalho - YouTu..

The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood an...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 January, 02:45
MUST WATCH PATRIOTS

Russian researcher stated that Star Fortresses were part of giant fractal stars, were antediluvian and COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BUILT BY MAN

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
AETHER by Marcia Ramalho - YouTu..

The second edition of my Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood an...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 January, 02:33
Yes!