Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 11:46
He he
Nana agrees with Jack Willwakeu

MAYBE COKE A COLA SHOULD BE LESS STUPID INSTEAD OF BE LESS WHITE!
DRINK MORE PEPSI!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
26 February, 05:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I just ordered that, the pink grapefruit and the tonic water, they will be here on Saturday. Do you know who the company is that produces this, I pray it is not Coke or Pepsi, and they started this drink to sucker us in, because we are boycotting their regular products, this way they still make money off of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
26 February, 06:15
Oh Thanks Joe, I am looking forward to my shipment tomorrow, I will let you know how I like it.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
26 February, 07:13
Looks great!!!! very cool!!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
26 February, 07:13
Looks great!!!! very cool!!