Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
24 March, 07:57
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
Where's Maddy, boys?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AussieAnon 369 @AussieAnon
05 March, 06:08
i always see Chester Bennington when I look at John Podesta. There are no coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 March, 06:51
In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication
his Son🙏 RIP Chester and Chris... we will continue your work to save our children...

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
05 March, 04:58
Also, the detective that linked the Podestas to Madeline's disappearance was mysteriously killed. Not suspicious at all... https://nworeport.me/2018/...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 March, 06:55
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
How convenient...!😡 Sounds like the Clinton hit list has company!

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
05 March, 03:32
Those sketches are giving the nasty Podesta's too much credit. Disgusting cabalistic swines 🤮

Enough Already! @emdSD
05 March, 02:32
wow that's pretty f-ing close and we already know they're monsters with powerful mates.
disgusting vile sickening demons :(

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
05 March, 02:22

Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
26 February, 06:45
I read that these two satanic pedos were guests at the villa of an ex member of Parliament, , (also a pedo, his name.Clement Freud.. ) at the time Madeleine went missing. They were a stones throw from the complex in Praia de Luz , where the McCanns were staying..

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
05 March, 02:28
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
26 February, 06:06
wikileaks posesta emails have a gap that coinvides with when Madeleine went missing.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 February, 06:05
exactly...