Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
26 February, 03:04
Our Amazing POTUS was destined to be a leader and do great things in life from the beginning. I have no doubt that #God created this man to save us all from the wicked of the world, to be our leader and to help guide us from Dark to light. #DonaldJTrump will forever be the Greatest President and Hero of all time.
#wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins #GoodVsEvil #HoldTheLine #GodBlessOurMilitary #PrayForOurCountry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Not to be a party pooper but ... does anyone else in these days ....of technology ... take a double glance at photos ...and wonder to themselves ....Could that have been "photoshopped" ?
05:05 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
26 February, 07:01
In response Save the Children to her Publication
To me Im not looking to the picture for the picture. im looking at it for the Person it is in the photo if its photoshopped thats fine but either wat he is an amazing leader and was destined to do great things. Thats what I see in any picture I see of this Great man. He is a hero to many, this world would be lost without his leadership. But Yes people Photoshop a lot of Photos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396