Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 February, 12:32
Military Intelligence intercepted the deepstates 16 year plan to destroy America.

(8 years of obama, then 8 years hillary)

White-Hats needed someone loyal for the role of president during this operation.

After approving certain clearances, the Military installed Trump into the RNC.

Think about that for a second:

Military. Installed. Trump.

The 2016 Election was rigged for Hillary.

The Media was complicit.

Algorithms weren’t strong enough to give her the win.

White Hats controlled the election to give the people a fair vote. There was no way Trump could’ve won without this happening.

That’s why they were SHOCKED when she lost.

That’s why they didn’t cover their tracks.

They never thought she would lose.

Obama used FISA courts to secretly spy on Trump's campaign during the 2016 election.

It was the worst decision ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
26 February, 04:21
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Why are you bringing up something so far in the PAST?
This LAST Election was a Hostile Takeover (HILLARY WINS) and you guys STILL push the Narrative that the Military has control...

SEEING IS BELIEVING!!!

WE don't ask for MUCH and we get very LITTLE! Just a small nugget of gold ...of HOPE... yet you guys keep diverting from the obvious and moving the goal post!

Say over and over, to HOLD the LINE!
Sorry, I wouldn't do that to MY soldiers if I was a Commander! At some point, ENUFF is ENUFF and there's AMPLE INTEL to bring this CABAL DOWN!!! How much MORE do the people NEED to see or know and yet NEVER see JUSTICE flanked upon this EVIL REGIME???

JUST ASKING FOR ABOUT 75 MILLION FRIENDS.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
and if Biden was really in control both Flynn brothers would be out of a job
04:29 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
PAPA CADDI @RickN
27 February, 12:24
Arrested same with all the Trump senior staff would have been...😉

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
26 February, 04:37
What JOB? What are they doing? Inquiring minds want to know? I love the General, I love the President, I love the Military, I love AMERICA so much so, that I am IN THIS knee deep and want to SEE the WICKED TAKEN DOWN without FURTHER ADUE!!!
Are we EVER going to SEE the LIGHT at the END of this TUNNEL?
I understand it's not YOUR decision to make and I don't hold YOU accountable. I do however,hold anyone accountable to declares the truth to be one way and all WE SEE is the opposite!
WHERE do YOU GUYS get your INTEL?
I've lost friends and family relationships over my FAITH in "THE PLAN" and now.... I NEED TO KNOW the TRUTH!!!

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
26 February, 04:41
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
The truth is the military has taken over, and Joe Biden is dead, Donald Trump gave you plenty of clues that Biden was dead and they also gave you plenty of clues that the military was taking over from his executive orders to the people Trump put in place all you have to do ma'am is research.