Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 11:14
Nana thx Jeannie Lewis:

Purim began the evening of 2/25 and ends this evening 2/26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 February, 11:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Juan O Savin has been talking about Purim in almost every interview he does

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes he has and did you also notice that Juan O SAvin's voice attibutes are the same as the Q that interviewed with DrCharlieWard recently?
03:33 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 11:50
Can I say who I think it is? (Weird thing, I'm really bad with faces but an ace with voices. Since all of this stuff with the doubles, I've lost my confidence.

27 February, 12:00
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Sure what you think?Nanas feed is for conversations

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 February, 07:25
Yes, somehow they are connected and I wish I knew how. The voice is not an exact match, but I feel it

26 February, 11:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Me too same smacking sounds and Nana has really never heard anyone in my lifetime with that smacking sound when talking,