Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
my beautiful child was stolen.not in the traditional sense that she was taken from me&trafficked- she had her mind stolen with vaccines.back in the day when i was a 20 yr old mom,i did what i thought a good mother would do,&made sure she got her shots.when autism descended&stole her away,i was blamed.i was told i was a cold mother.autism in girls was still pretty rare in the early 90s.raising her,watching her decline-was&is the most excruciating thing imaginable.i did everything imaginable to try&cure her.got called a "cureby".i dont even care anymore,call me what you will.the sacrifices i made, the tears i have cried-God counts women's tears.what i know now is that this was done to her,on purpose,by sick criminals in the cabal.do not vaccinate your precious children.they will call you an antivaxxer. heck,i get called that& my children were all vaccinated!damned if you do,damned if you dont.sticks&stones may break my bones,but names will never hurt me.vaccines will hurt you.be wise.
03:04 PM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
13 March, 05:33
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. God bless you and your family ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 01:26
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
So sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
27 February, 01:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thank you. the antivaxxers club was not one that i wanted to be in, but that was when i started my journey digging and praying. in the 90s i would try and explain it to people, what i had found out- and i would say, i think there is this sort of cabal who is doing this. who knew that would become the common term for our common enemy.

Jim West @jimwest
15 March, 01:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I understand exactly what you are saying. I myself am a parent, and thinking through all of this now, I wonder what terrible stuff has been shot into our children over the years, because we simply did not know what was going on at the time. My wife still does not get it. It saddens me to think of what has happened over the years. I believe that the majority of parents try to do the right things for their children, but there has been a lot of brainwashing of all of us over the centuries. It's the unseen enemy that has been attacking man since the days of Adam and Eve in which the Devil changed the truth for a lie.