Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
27 February, 08:45
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
When I was out with my brother about over 5 years ago he told me he wanted to see mother Teresa's head on the $20 bill? I kept the tight lip for some years after that and then when I started speaking the truth that's when I lost all family/friends and all the normies with confused looks on their face like puppies who just peed on the floor!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
26 February, 11:14
how utterly phony, falke and ridiculus. . .a staged play not even requiring an admission ticket. . .embarressed I fell for that shit at one point in my life

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Milliken @HappyGardener
26 February, 10:49
she is the most holy person, if this is true, evil has infiltrated the order. Since she has passed away a long time ago I could see this happening. what a brilliant way for the devil to make believers turn from their faith.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
27 February, 08:38
In response Christy Milliken to her Publication
Good point! I am afraid that we are going to see many more good people be placed in this light! Yes, many are evil and have fallen but it has always been their plan to INFILTRATE the Catholic church from within because they are the last stronghold against many of the abominations we see today. But ask yourself why do Satanists always mock the Catholic Church and destroy its altars and churches and desecrate ONLY consecrated hosts? Why do they steal consecrated hosts to use in their abominable ceremonies that they call Black "Masses"? Because Satan knows the TRUTH! That consecrated host IS the Body of Christ! And only ordained Catholic priests can consecrate the Host! If Satan can destroy the Catholic church then he will feel he has won!! And many souls will be lost!

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 03:39
In our travels- there are good and bad people in every belief system and those outside of it. Sorry if that makes someone upset, forgive me.?? The Father Knows those that are "His" and are known "BY HiM" Those who truly love the father, not in for the social club of 'backslappers" who turn out to be "backstabbers" keep in mind, It Is Jesus who will NEVER leave of forsake yoU. "The arm of flesh WILL fail you." Rest in the arms of the Father, not in an organization. If you are part of organized religion, KEEP ON SHINNING! Jesus said... "If I, (Notice the "i" be lifted up, i will draw all men unto "ME."

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 February, 03:21
Sick!

Gara Anthony @Texsunga
26 February, 02:53
Such a difficult pill to swallow😪
Admired and aspired to be more like
what I believed her to be.