Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
28 February, 01:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
fabulous video!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 February, 10:47
Great Video!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
28 February, 07:52
There is an Arny of Passionate Patriots who are counting Juan Two Three and We continue to say many prsyers! #MusicHeals #MusicIsMyHappyPlace #darktolight ! ALL The People Singing Amen and AMEN! The world needs more music that actually FILLS the heart and makes room for Freedom and Spirit to FLOW! Thank You!!!! #PeopleDance Help is On The Way!

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
28 February, 01:13
In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication
well stated! 💜🙏💜

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 02:43
Most Excellent !!!

Amen x 10 !!!

Kristin Chapman @QKaDosh
27 February, 03:18
Amen🙏❤️🇺🇸🦅

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
27 February, 01:31
Amen!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 February, 02:46
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Hear this song several times daily on K-Love radio . . .

Is that a.3 masted schooner ?

Joyful 2B Here @Joyful2BHere
27 February, 10:06
Earth Song...MJ
What have we done? What about us?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Earth Song...MJ

Earth Song...MJ

Shawn Ifinoya @Shawn_Ifinoya
27 February, 02:06
He gave it ALL for Me I'll give it ALL for Him. Oh, I'm in Love with Him!!!

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
27 February, 01:26
Thank you for sharing this video. I was so moves by the song i had to look up band and all their music is so amazing and uplifting in such a dark time.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ria Fitzgerald @KnowBeStill
26 February, 11:02
I love King and Country!
Epic, uplifting and kicking ass!
Amen. Resurrection day almost here!

Dennis David @PATAPQNS
26 February, 10:16
om my! goosebumps! 🙌🙏

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
26 February, 10:03
✝️WOW!!!

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
26 February, 09:58
How freakin awesome!!!

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
26 February, 09:58
How freakin awesome!!!

Only followers of this user (Sparrow12) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 February, 09:45
Powerfully lifted!!🙏💪❤️💪🙏

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
26 February, 09:40
☄️🔥🌈😍Oh, wow! I LOVE this! Thank you for posting this! Beautiful music and video!

Carol Voyles @Coki
26 February, 09:36
love! ❤️❤️❤️

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
26 February, 09:29
One of my favorite bands. Love that song!!!!! Amen!!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
26 February, 09:22
Amen

some one special to some @godrus
26 February, 09:19
I have thought so for awhile:
#ResurectionDay is here!

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
26 February, 09:16
Wow!

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
26 February, 07:54
Holy cow. This has so many Q comms that I just don't know what to say.

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
26 February, 06:50
This made the hairs on my arms & back of my neck stand up... Wow... pure uplifting energy full of light ... AMEN... thank you @GhostEzra

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
26 February, 05:56
I WISH SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN. I AM SO TIRED OF MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TELLING ME THAT I'M CRAZY. SWEET JESUS IT'S TIME.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
26 February, 09:42
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
I have a little clue on my timeline from tonight, although it's a few hours after you posted this. Things are incoming. A little bit longer!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
27 February, 08:17
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
War is hell. Shoulders back. My doubters know better than to call me crazy because they know I have facts with which I tear their nonsense to pieces.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
26 February, 05:52
Super sweet family. All of them. All about purity and their momma still runs a tight ship.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
26 February, 03:46
🙏+ 🎶+ 🙌 = 🔥.........🌪. 💃🌪