Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 December, 02:45
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I agree - until we fix 2020 not one person that has integrity will be back - regardless if Trump comes back or not doesn't matter - we have to fix 2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 October, 12:51
You so called “awake” folks are BEGGING for 45 to come back? You aren’t awake and you aren’t critically thinking. You are being influenced by those infliencing. What the F is wrong with you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
15 March, 11:30
We want and NEED him NOW.

Simon Haddock @Gowanusboy
09 March, 08:21
Fuck yeah!

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
08 March, 08:23
Agreed! 👍

Jill Taylor @Trad55
08 March, 04:26
It's stunning to me how many so-called informed, conservative people are talking about the next elections as if they can expect them to be fair. Trying to start conversations about who should be running as the next president. These are intelligent people who are mentally sweeping the last election under the rug like the fraud never happened. If those people aren't even awake, what hopes can there be for the leftists? If, after all this time, they are still not awake, what will it take?

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
05 March, 12:50
THE PERFECT PRESIDENCY
of the
UNITED STATES REPUBLIC
is the
NINETEENTH PRESIDENT
with his new VP

[ 2 HELP MAKE THE WORLD GREAT on an EQUAL PLAYING FIELD ]

Check out who is hanging on the wall
The Eighteenth

https://youtu.be/RTZoJ01Fp...

check out DQQR #2

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
03 March, 01:43
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Well aware.

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
03 March, 02:04
🙌 Yes! ❤️

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
01 March, 07:06
PDJT A MAN ON A MISSION LEAD BY GOD COUNTRY AND FAMILY, WHAT EVER COMES GOD WINS AND GODS LEADERS IN BATTLE ARE HIS CHOSEN ONES.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
01 March, 07:04
Amen to that!! I'm so sick of hearing in 2024.... NO NOW!! Stand the f-- up & protect ur country, ur rights, ur family & urself!! & for FUCKS SAKE STOP calling Byeden president!! DONALD J TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT!! Either wake up or move the hell outta the way, WE GOT A WAR TO WIN!!! #wwg1wga

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
01 March, 07:01
Copy that.

Jack Anon @jackylope
28 February, 08:05
Exactly. Imagine how many children could be killed in 4 years. And how many wars could be started... and what else "they" could do in four years...etc..
And - "they" could rig every next election if the 2020 "election" is not fixed.

Chris Young @Youngster56
28 February, 03:50
exaxtly
#trump2021

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
28 February, 03:32
if my vote didnt count this time why in hell would I vote again!! Just saying.

Christopher Phoenix @Christopher_Phoenix
26 February, 04:46
Why would anyone in their right mind vote at this point when we can clearly see that our votes do not count? The only 'voting' from now on should be done with a carbine.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 February, 03:14
Yes This 2024 stuff is black hat Fear mongering! They use against any movement of We the People

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 February, 03:12
Trump now or all hell breaks loose.

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
26 February, 03:06
the only thing I have to say about it is this, he is our President now & will still be in 2024 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
26 February, 01:32
you wont hear me talking about 2024 or 22! I want who we voted for in 2020. Nope! i dont want to hear it! I cant believe anyone is stupid enough to believe we will even have 2024 elections if this isnt made right!

Renee White @Rapnay
26 February, 01:20
yup got my vote and 79,999,999 others minimum

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
26 February, 01:19
Exactly!

However if after his second term he wants a third, I'd be okay with that.

😜