Andy Tomo @Truthseeker1001
26 February, 10:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Prayer Warrior @Lov25laugh
26 February, 03:15
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
thank you for saying that....I needed to hear that....many very good people work in the medical field and just don't know.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 February, 12:58
How about this one.. In the olden days😁 Doctors and hospitals trained within. No college. 1950's NC ...My Mom completed 8th grade had to work the fields She worked in NC hospitals. Delivered babies, took out toncils ,she did a lot of stuff. Saved peoples life's. T MADE HOUSE CALLS, 😆 good old days When our food, water and air were cleaner. When I was very young my Momwould compain how our planet was being polluted.How the food wasnt safe. She moved us to a small farm for a healthier lifestyle. Dirt poor we were, money wise. Remember back when no one had medical insurance. Today the insurance companies tell the doctors what they can do. A new world. . LUCIFER FEEDS ON OUR SORROW!!!! Don't give it to the beast lucifer, raise your spirits and viberations, starve lucifer and his angels. LOVE LOVE WOOHOO LOVE IS AFFORDABLE

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
26 February, 12:45
i agree. Knowingly is the key word.