⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This is so true and hits very close to home. During the last year, I've had to make some very tough decisions in regards to distancing myself from friends and family. And I'd do it again if I had to.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe2...
11:39 AM - Feb 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
26 February, 09:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I currently only have a few awake friends around me, and for the rest, since August 2020, I have more to do with the people I met here and on twitter. My family and many friends are not awake. No contact with brother and sister for months, the energy is very bad between us at the moment. So I wish the truth comes out soon! But in the meantime thanks to all of you I can keep my energy positive !! Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
26 February, 12:58
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
family can be defined thru resonance as much or more so than blood. i can tell you there are several in this anon/patriot family i have "met" with whom i would choose to spend my time while choosing NOT to spend time with certain blood family members.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 February, 01:03
In response Pres Trump to his Publication